Rosslyn Academy is governed and administered in accordance with the existing Constitution as approved by the Owner Agencies, which are the Assemblies of God World Missions (AGWM), the Eastern Mennonite Mission (EMM), and the International Mission Board (IMB) of the Southern Baptist Convention. The Board assumes responsibility for the institutional, educational, financial and other policies concerning the operation of the school.
The Board of Governors believes in and is committed to governing Rosslyn Academy as a Christian School in an international setting seeking to provide high quality education meeting USA school accreditation for American schools and explicitly espousing and promoting Christian values, principles and faith.
The Board consists of up to eight members, plus the school’s Superintendent, who is an ex-officio member. Each owner agency appoints two members (and one alternate) to the Board. There is also a PTF-nominated At-large member and one other At-large member. The Board has about six meetings per year, as well as a planning retreat at the beginning of the school year.
The 2012-13 Board consists of:
Brandi Exley (Secretary)
- Nashville State Technical Institute (Dental Assistant)
- Currently leading a team and serving with her husband amongst unreached people groups
- Three children attending RA in grades 3rd, 6th and 9th
- EMM Representative, Rosslyn Board since 2009
- Graduate of University of Missouri-Rolla (B.A. Psychology); Eastern Mennonite University (M.Div)
- Currently serving with Eastern Mennonite Missions as Regional Representative for Eastern Africa, Mennonite Guest House Manager
Anne Martin, D.V.M.
- Assembly of God representative
- Graduate of Kansas State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Currently serving with her husband as directors of Teen Challenge of Kenya, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center
Glen Moore (Vice Chair)
- IMB Representative
- Graduate of Northeastern State University (B.A. Economics); coursework at
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Currently serving as Lead Logistics Coordinator for Central and Eastern Africa
- PTF-nominated At-large member
- Rosslyn parent since 2008 (Two children in elementary school)
- Graduate of University of New Mexico (B.A in Communication and Management); Trinity College and Seminary (M.A Biblical Counseling, PhD Biblical Counseling – Completing Dissertation)
- Currently serving with her husband as directors of FamilyLife Kenya, a ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International