Thank you for your interest in Rosslyn Academy. The information listed below will give you a comprehensive look at what is required for submitting an application for admission.
In recent years, demand for space at Rosslyn Academy has exceeded space available. We do, therefore, strongly suggest that all families interested in applying to Rosslyn get their applications completed and turned in at the earliest possible date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (0732-646602). You are also welcome to make an appointment with the Admissions Office to discuss any questions you may have or to take a tour of the school. We’d be delighted to speak with you further and help you with your application process.
What Parent and Students Love about Rosslyn
Admission Dates and Information
Applications for enrollment beginning August 2021 for the 2020-2021 school year are currently being accepted.
Early Admission Deadline - March 9, 2021 (notification by March 19)
Regular Admission Deadline - May 21, 2021 (notification by May 28)
If any spaces remain unfilled after the Regular Admission Cycle, those spaces will be filled by qualified candidates on an ongoing basis throughout June and July, until all remaining spaces are filled.
For most MS and HS applicants, interviews must be conducted in order for an application to be considered complete.
Admissions Office Schedule
Please note that all school offices (including the Admissions Office) will be closed between June 14 and July 4, 2021. Admissions queries that come in during that time will be answered as soon as possible after the office re-opens on July 5, 2021.
- Create an account and complete the online Application Forms
- Submit a non-refundable Registration Fee (U.S. $100) to the business office
- Student Entrance Testing
- Student and/or parent interview (if requested)
- Admission Committee decision
- Upon confirmation, once admitted payment of the $1000 deposit per child to secure your space. This payment will be applied to the first semester’s tuition costs.
Grade Level Entry Age
We strongly advocate, for a number of reasons, that students born in August wait until the following year to begin preschool or
- Preschool: The child must be four years of age by August 1st.
- Kindergarten: The child must be five years of age by August 1st.
- Normally, students entering grade 1 are 6 years, grade 2 are 7 years, grade 3 are 8 years, grade 4 are 9 years and grade 5 are 10 years old.
- Middle school includes grades 6, 7, and 8. Students are usually at least 11, 12, and 13 years old when school begins.
- High school includes grades 9, 10, 11, and 12. Students are usually at least 14 for 9th grade. A student must graduate before their 20th birthday.
Join us at Rosslyn
Submit your application today!